Check out producer (and iW blogger) Ted Hope’s 99 Recommended Steps for Making Good Movies:
1. Maintain wonder & love for the world & most/some of the people.
2. Recognize the barriers & be empowered by my desire for change.
3. Find an inspiring idea & the correct collaborator for it.
4. Maintain love & respect for the film industry.
5. Develop script.
6. Fall in love with project.
7. Get non-financier, non-buyer industry types to give feedback on script.
8. Maintain wonder & love for the process.
9. Further develop script.
10. Maintain respect for collaborator(s).
Over all there’s a lot of being really postive, passionate, not being a dick, planning smart and working hard… Common sense, but I always like to see these things in print.
On the theme of lists, I’m gonna add a <bonus 200 screenwriting tips podcast link here> The 200 tips are in episode #200, but I would highly reccomend all of Pilar Alessandra’s podcasts…Social tagging: business 商业 > film 电影 > movie 电影 > screenwriting 编剧 > vispop 维斯泡泡